Thursday, August 6, 2009

One More Day

Well really one more day and a half. I'm almost done!! One thing I've learned, the more water I drink the less swollen my hands are (really I learned that last time...I just forgot). Hopefully this will get me back on track, I've been in a slump lately. I'm scared but also looking forward to Saturday morning with I get on the scale, the thought of going through this for nothing is not fun. The scale and I have started a love hate relationship, some days I love it and others I hate it. I'm sure it hates me everyday. :)

I'm so excited, I'm going to Inks on Saturday!! I love being up there, it's so peaceful and pretty plus I get to spend time with family. What I love even more then that is, I feel Miranda up there. I have so many great memories with her there, I love to just drive around and think about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment