Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting Back In The Grove

Well I'm trying to get back on track. I did the aerobics thing last night, Allison was there!! It was only her second time to get to get to go, she as a crazy schedule. Tonight I'm going to hit the treadmill, I don't know if it's going to be before I go to Allison's or after. My goal (right now) is to do it before I go because I'll be sleepy with I get home. I'm trying to get back on the water kick, I can tell a difference when I haven't been drinking a lot of it. My jeans are felling a little snugger then they have been but I'm thinking it's because I put them in the dryer last night. They have been fitting a little on the baggy side. I have a few jeans that are a size smaller, I got them when they were on sale one day, but I'm not sure how they look. I think I'm more in between sizes right now and it's frustrating. On one hand my jeans are loose and I have baggy butt and on the other hand I have jeans that are a little on the snug side. Hopefully I can take care of that problem this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment