Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time To Get Back On Track

Well I'm back. The last two weeks have been a bit on the busy side. Now I think I'm going to be able to get back on track. I haven't been bad but I haven't been all that good. I've been watching what I eat but I haven't been doing good on the workout part. I missed two nights of aerobics because I've been sick. I was able to go last night, I don't know if my body got a good workout but my mouth sure did. Angela and I talked the whole time. I did finely get on the scale, I know it sounds crazy but I've been so scared to get on it. I wasn't disappointed, it didn't show that I had lost anything but the good news is I hadn't gained anything. So I didn't really feel like a failure. Now I'm going to get back with the program. I realized today that I felt better over the last couple of weeks. I wasn't as sleepy and run down. It's kind of funny, you have to feel bad before you realize that you were feeling good. Well, it makes since to me anyway.

I'll blog more later. I'm at work and the sad thing is even if you are "at lunch", but you stay at your desk, you aren't really at lunch. It really pisses me off sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment