Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Just Want to Cry

I'm having a really frustrating day!! Yesterday I got a bill from some pathology office for $755.00 (it's from the little cancer spot that I had removed from my nose), last Thursday I got a bill from St. Johns hospital for $446.84. That's not including what I already paid to the surgeon ($675.00). I just want to through-up! The really sad thing is, I have insurance but it's a $2000.00 deductible. I will never have one that high again. I've been working so hard to save money and now all I see is it flushing down the toilet. As if that's not enough, I haven't been able to work out (not counting Wednesday) because I've been sick. Today all I did was stay in bed and sleep. I decided to take the medicine over the weekend that way maybe the crud will get out of my lungs but I don't have to function. I've done nothing but cough at work. Wade sprayed me down with Lysol. When I asked him if he was trying to kill me he said no, he was just trying to kill 99.9% of my germs. Funny guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment